The International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH), has signed up as partner of GRIPP and expressed their clear support for the initiative. IAH has more than 4000 members, mostly hydrogeology professionals and academics. The association supports and enhances the capacity to assess and manage groundwater resources. It particularly welcomes members and conference attendees from lower-income countries.
- IWRA-GRIPP webinar: Large-scale water transfer and managed aquifer recharge February 14, 2022
- The 2nd IGAD Water Forum held in Entebbe, Uganda, deliberated on groundwater as key to Africa’s resilience February 14, 2022
- First International Water Summit and announcement of the Zuckerberg Water Prize January 7, 2022
- Call for author contributions to upcoming book January 7, 2022
- Call for nominations for Water Underground Talks Season 2 January 6, 2022
News from IWMI