As we informed you previously, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), one of the partners of the Groundwater Solutions Initiative for Policy and Practice (GRIPP), is organizing the second Internationally Shared Aquifer Resources Management (ISARM 2021) Conference in Paris, France, on December 6–8, 2021.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for the conference has been extended to January 31, 2021. Abstracts should be submitted in English (less than 400 words), and they should address a subject of one of the topics of the Conference:
- Transboundary aquifer (TBA) contributions to sustainable development related to global and regional agendas
- Science/Policy interface: Focus on the management of TBAs
- Advances in the assessment and mapping of TBAs and hydrogeological methods
- Governance of TBAs: Strengthening cooperation
- Education, capacity development and raising awareness
Virtual presentations may also be accepted and will be published as regular presentations at the Conference.
Participants should register and choose their participation mode (oral presentation, poster presentation or conference attendance only). No registration fees are required to attend or participate in the conference.
ISARM 2021 will be held at the UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France, on December 6–8, 2021.
For more information, please send your inquiries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register and submit abstracts/posters for the conference